Please see relevant school posts about the extra-curriculum in the download section to the right.
County Cross Country Championships, January 2019:
The County Cross Country championships are to be held again at The Duke of York’s Royal Military School, Dover CT15 5EQ on Saturday 19th January 2019.
The age groups are as follows:
- Year 7s: Girls & Boys
- Juniors (Year 8 and 9): Girls & Boys
- Intermediates (Year 10 and 11): Girls & Boys
- Seniors (Year 12 and 13): Girls & Boys
- N.B. Inter Girls & Senior Girls is one combined race.
The race times/order/distances are provisional at this stage but will most probably be the following:
- Year 7 Girls: 11:00am 2.5K
- Year 7 Boys: 11:20am 3K
- Intermediate Girls/Senior Girls: 11:45am 3.8K
- Senior Boys: 12:15pm 7K
- Intermediate Boys: 1:10pm 5.8K
- Junior Girls: 1:40pm 3K
- Junior Boys: 2:05pm 3.8K
Any good runners wishing to take part should attend Cross Country/Tri Club on a Wednesday 3:45pm-4:45pm after half term to train for these races. Please email Mrs Coleman on email@example.com if you would like to be entered.