Cranbrook School 2018-2019 Performance Data
We are delighted to report on our final academic standings from last year, following the recent publication of validated results by the DfE and the Inspection Data Summary (IDSR) report by OFSTED. The headlines are as follows:
- Attainment 8 score: 65.6
- EBacc Average Point Score: 6.44
- Percentage of students entering EBacc: 94%
- Percentage of students achieving grade 5 or above in English and maths: 86%
- Percentage of students Staying in education or entering employment: 99%
- Progress 8 Score+: Not Available+
+Cranbrook School did not receive a Progress 8 score for GCSE 2019 as less than 50% of our year 11 students sat KS2 exams at primary school (i.e. “low coverage”). Therefore the school will not feature in any of the associated league tables. Cranbrook School is extremely proud of the progress of our all our students. Year on year our Year 11 and Year 13 students outperform CAT and ALPs targets.
- Cranbrook School Progress Score: +0.41
- 2018-2019 Cranbrook Raw Results: 48.1% level 7-9 & 96.9% level 4-9
- Science value added (+0.8) was significantly above the national average and in the highest 20% 0f all schools nationally.
- Humanities value added (+0.6) was significantly above the national average and in the highest 20% 0f all schools nationally.
- Overall Attainment 8 (65.4) was in the highest 20% of all schools in 2019, as per 2018 and 2017.
- A-level Progress Score: 0.24 (Above Average)
- A-level Average Result: B (Points 40.48)
Non-DfE measures (ALPS = A-level Performance System):
- ALPS T-Score: 2.67
- ALPS T-Grade: 2
2018-2019 Cranbrook Raw Results:
- 4% Grade A*
- 7% Grade A*-B,
- 1% Grade A*-C
- 8%Grade A*-E
Last year’s Year 13 cohort were in the highest 20% of all schools/colleges for their A-level Average Points Score (APS), Best 3 A-level APS and its proportion of AAB+ grades.
Further information and comparisons against other schools is available on the DFE website https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/