Thank you for your interest in Cranbrook School.
We have the following teaching staff vacancies:
- Head of Latin and Classics (Maternity Cover): closing date 10th January 2020
- Full Time Biology Teacher : closing date midday 10th January
- Head of Drama (Maternity Cover): closing date 17th January 2020
- Full Time Physics Teacher (Maternity Cover): closing date 17th January 2020
Please see the downloads section to the right for job descriptions and application forms. Applications for the above teaching staff posts are welcome as soon as possible. For further details please contact Brigitte Santer on 01580 711800 or email email@example.com
We have the following support staff vacancies:
- Tuition Cleaner: closing date 13th December 2019
Please see the downloads section to the right for job descriptions and application forms. Applications for the above support staff posts are welcome as soon as possible. For further details please contact Cranbrook School on 01580 711800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be in partnership with Teach in Kent.
Teach in Kent is a large School Direct teacher training partnership which offers a highly supportive route into teaching. They can give you advice on how to apply and which route would suit your journey to becoming a qualified teacher. Teach in Kent run many information evenings throughout the year where their team will be on hand to offer you advice on how to get started. They can also arrange school experience and up to date information on finances and bursaries – http://www.teachinkent.co.uk