Thank you for your interest in Cranbrook School.
We have the following teaching staff vacancies:
- Teacher of Biology. Closing date: Thursday 6th June
- Teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition – Part time post (one day per week)
Please see the downloads section to the right for job descriptions and application forms. Applications for the above teaching staff posts are welcome as soon as possible. For further details please contact Brigitte Santer on 01580 711800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the following support staff vacancies:
- Scott (girls) boarding house cleaner. Closing date: Friday 7th June
- Cover supervisor. Closing date: Friday 7th June
- Chef. Closing date: Friday 7th June
- Library Assistant- Careers admin support
Please see the downloads section to the right for job descriptions and application forms. Applications for the above support staff posts are welcome as soon as possible. For further details please contact Cranbrook School on 01580 711800 or email email@example.com
We are proud to be in partnership with Teach in Kent.
Teach in Kent is a large School Direct teacher training partnership which offers a highly supportive route into teaching. They can give you advice on how to apply and which route would suit your journey to becoming a qualified teacher. Teach in Kent run many information evenings throughout the year where their team will be on hand to offer you advice on how to get started. They can also arrange school experience and up to date information on finances and bursaries – http://www.teachinkent.co.uk